An expert lawyer who specialises in privacy and cyber law can help protect your organisation from data crime and privacy breaches and can assist with the following:
- preventing and mitigating against data crime and privacy breaches
- providing assistance when there has been a privacy breach or cyber crime
- advising and reviewing on cyber insurance products and policies
- developing and implementing cyber practices and procedures
- providing training to organisations on how to prevent and mitigate against cyber crime and breaches, and what actions to take when there has been a breach.