purchasing and selling franchise businesses, preparing contracts and listing on the ASX.
An expert franchise lawyer can help you with a broad range of matters when it comes to franchising a business, buying a franchise and selling a franchise including:
- drafting and negotiating the master franchise agreement
- advising on compliance and obligations under the Franchising Code of Conduct
- providing advice on business structures
- reviewing and advising on franchise agreements, disclosure documents, the Franchising Code of Conduct, operation
manuals and policies and procedures.
- assisting with the due diligence and negotiation process with the Franchisor
- assisting and negotiating the sale of business with the franchisor and other parties