Our compliance and corporate governance lawyers have been on boards of ASX listed companies, privately held companies and not for profit organisations, as well as having experience in senior general counsel and company secretary roles for companies operating both in Australia, and overseas.
Our independent construction, infrastructure and major projects freelance lawyers can help you with a wide range of matters during every stage of your project.
They can assist with:
- preparing and advising on corporate governance policies
- assisting with corporate governance and secretarial duties
- preparing board and general meeting notices and minutes
- providing training and mentoring to directors on their corporate responsibilities and liabilities
- ensuring compliance with the Corporations Act and ASX disclosure requirements
- advising on professional indemnities and insurances available to directors and other office holders
- advising on shareholder rights
- responding to ASIC and ASX investigations
- reviewing and preparing annual and quarterly directors’ reports for stakeholders